Faultless Instant fabric stiffener spray for clothes | Heavy Original (567g)
Families have looked to the Faultless brand for quality fabric care since 1887.
With Over 130 years of fabric expertise, Faultless is the preferred choice to make clothes look fresh and fabulous with this starch spray. Gone are the days to first wash your denims or bedsheets/linens in starch powder, sun dry them and then heavy iron them. Now just spray Faultless Starch Heavy Spray on your jeans or bedsheet before steam ironing and get crisp looking fabric effortlessly!
As the fashions and fabrics of our daily lives evolve, so do our products to ensure the best care every time.
Faultless offers a full line of fabric care solutions, from our newest offering, ReWear Dry Wash Spray—which helps you skip a load of laundry for lightly worn clothes—to our ironing sprays (Faultless, Niagara and Magic), along with our Wrinkle Releaser, Static Remover and Iron Cleaner products.
Advantages of having starch in your laundry arsenal:
1. Makes ironing easier + faster
Starch has ironing aids that help the iron glide faster and “sets” the fabric so you don’t have to iron over the same area as many times.
2. Helps you look polished
There’s a noticeable difference between a professionally laundered shirt and one that’s been cleaned and ironed at home—except when you use starch.
3. Keeps wrinkles out longer
Compared to alternatives like steam, starch is better at helping you maintain that freshly ironed look throughout the day.
4. Protects fabric from stains
Starch acts as a barrier between fabric and dirt or sweat, causing dirt to stick to the starch instead of the fabric and making it easier for these stains to come out in the wash.
5. Extends the life of fabric
A big misconception about starch is that it degrades fabric over time. In reality, it extends the life of fabric by preventing fraying and lessening the need for harsh, heavy-duty cleaning products in your laundry routine.
- Leaves clothes looking new
- Produces dry cleaner results for less
- Can be used on cotton, wool and other washable fabrics
- Includes odor-neutralizing technology
- Makes ironing faster and easier
- Leaves a freshly-laundered scent
Water, Hydroxyethyl Starch, Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propane, Propylparaben, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate.
- Use only as directed in a well ventilated area
- Do not take internally and avoid breathing vapors
- Do not puncture or incinerate
- Do not expose to temperatures above 120 degrees
- Keep out of reach of children
Pack of 1, Pack of 2, Pack of 4