01: What is the difference between other cling film and Premium Wrap?
- Other Cling film is made of PVC/PE material. Premium Wrap is made of PVDC material.
- Other cling film does not block oxygen or moisture, so food does not stay fresh for long. Premium Wrap blocks much more oxygen and moisture due to difference of material so keeps food fresh for very long time because of its high barrier value.
- Other cling film is not microwave safe. Premium Wrap is microwave safe due to higher heat resistance up to 140 ° Celsius compared to other cling film of PVC/PE material.
- Most of the other cling films do not have a cutter, so a knife or scissor is required to cut the film. Premium Wrap can be easily cut using in built cutter attached to box cover that saves time, money and stops wastage of film.
02: How do i use the Premium Wrap?
Ans: The Premium Wrap comes with a built-in cutter that makes it easy to tear and convenient to use.
03: Which food can be stored using the Premium Wrap?
Ans: You can store anything and everything using the Premium Wrap whether it be at room temperature, fridge or freezer.
It keeps frozen food fresh and prevents them from drying out.
It prevents raw vegetables, fruit, poultry, sea food, prepared dough and chapati from oxidation and loss of moisture.
It keeps smell of onion, garlic and meat away from mixing with other food.
Premium Wrap prevents food wastage because of it’s high barrier value thus keeping food fresh for very long time.
In Lunch boxes – Keep fruit, rotis, paranthas, dosas, wraps and sandwiches fresh.
04: Is Premium Wrap microwave safe?
Ans: Yes. Premium Wrap is microwave safe, heat resistant and can be used to reheat food in the microwave up to 140 ° Celsius.
05: What is the benefit of cooking food in microwave using Premium Wrap?
Ans: It prevents loss of nutrients from cooking in water. The food cooks much faster and saves cooking time. You can directly take out the wrapped food from refrigerator and reheat in microwave thus saves time and is convenient.
Cook vegetables such as corn, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, french beans, potatoes and spinach quickly in Premium Wrap.
06: Since Premium Wrap is made from plastic, is it harmful?
Ans: The Premium Wrap is made of PVDC plastic i.e. Polyvinylidene chloride. PVDC is capable of blocking about 2.5 times more moisture and retains about 200 times higher oxygen using lesser plastic than regular plastic materials like PE (Poly Ethylene) or PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride). It has a special in-built cutter which allows you to cut only the quantity required thus reducing the excess usage of plastics which is not required than any other cling film.
This unique feature enables us to minimize the use of plastic in our Premium Wrap and the production of excess plastic waste. It also reduces food wastage by keeping the stored food fresh for longer. In India according to UN report per household food wastage is 50 kg per year. We are working towards the goal to reach out to consumers to reduce food wastage. Simultaneously, we are also initiating to help the government with Plastic Waste management as an EPR activity.
Country Of Origin:Japan
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.